Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It Can Happen to Anyone

Me getting knocked up is about as suprising as me starting a blog. I don't really know why I am doing this. I guess because peer pressure sucks ass. I don't think anyone really cares about my feelings about being a mom or all the things that seem to happen to our family. Who knows, maybe someone will google this enough and I will be famous. Or at least figure out a way to be creative.

I am not going to pretend that I am funny or a good writer. I know you don't want to hear what I ate for lunch today or how many times the doodle bug took a dump. I will be honest in this blog about being a mother; the joy, the fear and frustration because I don't think enough women talk about all the hard stuff that comes with taking on another roll. In short, I am a mother, a wife, a daughter and a friend. If I could only figure out how to manage them all.

1 comment:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Love it. Can't wait to read all about it!