Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chicken of the Sea

Setting: Monday night, husband and I lugging boxes into the attic, me standing at the base and handing them up, him in the attic grabbing what I push up.

Him: Have you ever watched mason's throw bricks to one another?

Me: I don't see how they could.

Him: Well, it's there job so they kind of have to.

Me: Since when is it their job to throw bricks at people as they drive around in little cars that are shaped like bowling pins. They would have to have a side car to hold them all in.

Him: Did you just say bowling pin cars?

Me: Uh, yeah. Sometimes they are in bowling balls, you know what I am talking about.

Him: Right, not Shriner mason's but brick mason's. Did you sniff too much toner at work today?

2 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

glad I'm not the only moron in town :)

Mackenzie said...

Glad to see my support for is so high JD!